Raised by Swedish and French parents, I grew up in Germany and Belgium. After high school I moved to France where I earned my master degree in Biochemistry and competitive intelligence.
After having worked for Life Sciences I decided to dedicate myself to photography, both commercially and artistically.
I work in digital format with dedicated professional equipment.
- Nikon D800, 36 megapixels
- Elinchrom strobes + Nikon Speedlite
- Adobe creative suite
- Nikon AF-S 24-70 mm f/2.8 G ED,
- Nikon PC-E 24 mm f/3.5 D ED,
- Nikon 14-24 mm f/2.8D ED,
- Nikon AF 50 mm f/1.8D,
- Voigtländer Ultron 40 mm f/2 SL-II
French, English, German, Swedish
All images © Pierre Pommereau